We welcome you and your pet on your getaway to Palliser Lodge. To best accommodate you and your pet we have assigned select suites as pet friendly. You must indicate upon your reservation that you require a pet friendly suite, otherwise we will not be able to accommodate you, and you will forfeit your deposit. A portion of the pet guest fee is donated to support the local SPCA.
- Pet Size Allowed: Medium - Under 40 lbs
- Pet Guest Fee: $20 per pet, per night (up to $100 per stay)
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs and cats
- Allowed Pets per Unit: One pet per suite
- Leashes Required
- No Seasonal Restrictions
- Pet Amenities: Food and water bowls are available upon request. Numerous walking areas located around property for pet exercise and relief.
- Additional Pet Policies: Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in your suite, housekeeping services will not be provided if pets are unsecured. Noise from pets must not interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the resort. The owner of the pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on resort premises. All pet waste must be picked up immediately by the pet owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a pet may result in the eviction of the pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the pet owner). Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other pets or guests will be asked to vacate the resort. Pets found in non pet friendly suites will have a substantial cleaning fee applied to your bill up to $250.
Local Pet Services
- Kicking Horse Boarding Kennels
Offering both day care services (dogs only) and overnight kennel care services for cats and dogs.
962 McBeath Road Golden, BC
- Columbia Veterinary Services
1-611 10th Ave N, Golden, BC
- Funky Dog Spa
912 9th St N RR 2, Golden, BC
- Rocky Mountain Bed & Biscuit
Horse Creek Road, Golden, BC
Offering both day care services & overnight kennel care services.